What to Wear to a Gala: 10 Gorgeous Gala Attire Ideas for Every Woman
What is Gala Attire?
Black tie gala: This is quite a formal dress code that involves long, formal gowns in bold colors that indicate elegance and luxury. Sequin is also allowed if you want to embrace a shiny look that will match your partner’s attire.
- Black-tie optional: Since formal attire is optional, you can choose not to wear a floor-length dress. You may go for an occasional cocktail dress or a jumpsuit if you desire and complete such a look with statement accessories and nice shoes.
- Semi-formal gala: A semi-formal gala is a party with a more relaxed atmosphere so that you may opt for a cute cocktail dress or a midi dress. You're also allowed to embrace floral prints and multiple colors that bring an extra dose of joy to the event you're attending.
Top 10 Gala Outfit Ideas to Embrace in 2020
1. Black Midi Bodycon Dress ($78.00)
2. Emerald Cowl Neck Satin Slip Dress ($78.00)
3. Lavender Cowl Neck Satin Slip Midi Dress ($98.00)
4. Light Pink Mini Dress with Pleated Sleeves ($148.00)
5. White Apron Mini Dress ($68.00)
6. Off White Off-the-Shoulder Midi Pencil Dress ($118.00)
7. Straight Neck Jumpsuit in Red ($68.00)
8. Black Front Slit Bustier Dress ($88.00)
9. Natural Off-the-Shoulder Ruched Sleeve Mini Dress ($98.00)
10. Black Strapless Midi Bodycon Dress ($58.00)
View this post on Instagram
Not your average basic! Day to night looks are effortless in our strapless bodycon dress!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #springfashion #springstyle #bodycondress #lbd #littleblackdress #straplessdress #stylebasics #wardrobestaples #fashioninspo #styleinspo #daytonightoutfit #ootdfashion #HeyYou #ShopHeyYou
How to Dress for a Gala: 5 Essential Tips to Choose a Perfect Gala Attire
1. Consider Adding Clutch Bags and Pieces of Jewelry
2. Consider the Event’s Theme and Purposee
3. Have Comfort in Mind
4. The Location Matters, Too
If it’s a garden party, the best would be to wear wide-heeled shoes that allow more seamless movements.