15 Hot Summer Outfits for Women (2020 Summer Fashion)
1. Hot Pink Cowl Neck Satin Slip Midi Dress
2. Crème Bandeau Top + Indigo High-Waisted Trousers
3. Lavender Cap Sleeve Lace Dress
4. Basic Black Strappy Crop Top + Black High-Waisted Side Snap Trousers
5. Hot Fuchsia Lace Cami Top
6. Navy ¾ Sleeve Ruched Front Dress
7. Basic Black Knit Midi Skirt + Black Bandeau Crop Top + Gray Button Up Flannel Shirt
View this post on Instagram
Hot take: our Cropped Button Up Flannel Shirt will be the most versatile piece in your closet. Dress it up or dress it down -- it'll always look 🔥⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #instagood #instastyle #outfitoftheday #flannelseason #flannelgang #styleinspo #stylecollective #styleaddicted #like4like #fashioninspo #WDYWT #ShopHeyYou #HeyYou
8. High-Waisted Jogger in Crème + Crème Cowl Neck Satin Cami Tope
9. Twist Front Off the Shoulder Top in White + High-Waisted Suiting Shorts
10. Fuchsia and Black Asymmetric Floral Dress
11. Green Plaid Cropped Top
12. Snake Print Open Back Ruffle Dress
13. HeyYou Basic Penny Strappy Bodysuit
14. HeyYou Basic White Snap Front Ribbed Crop Top
15. Pink Floral Off the Shoulder Ruffle Dress
10 Essential Tips to Embrace Summer Style 2020
1. Choose Garments Made of Breathable Materials
2. Go for Loose, Flowy Styles
3. Wear Sneakers
4. Bare Your Shoulders
5. Don’t Run Away from Bright Colors
This year brings a lot of pieces with bright, alluring colors you should have in your closet. Choose pink, yellow, coral, fuchsia, and other shades that describe the summer’s nature and pair them with neutrals you already have.
6. Consider the Perfect Pair of Shortse
Different models of shorts are available this summer, and you should stick with those that fit you perfectly – cut-off denim, suit shorts, linen shorts, or any other design that you find convenient.
7. Find Fabulous Pair of Summer Sandals
The best way to complete your summer outfit is to find a perfect pair of sandals, which are smooth and comfortable, just like flip flops. By choosing the adequate color of your sandals, you add much more style to your outfit and take it to the next level.
8. Denim, Denim, Denim
Denim will never go out of style, even during the summer. That said, you can pair your jeans or shorts with different kinds of tops and tees, a cute clutch, and a pair of sandals or sneakers. Not only you'll look stylish in such an outfit, but you'll also feel cute and comfy in your skin.
9. And More Denim (But White)
White denim is also something that will enhance your summer outfit, regardless of the garments you decide to pair it with. It will emphasize your tanned skin and create a lovely contrast.