How to Wear a Blazer: 5 Amazing Blazer Styles to Take Your Look to Another Level
1. Wear Jeans to Create Casual Blazer Outfits
Classy Black Blazers and Jeans
Neutral-Colored Blazer and Jeans
Red Blazer and Jeans
2. Dress and Blazer – A Winning Combination
3. Embrace Monochrome Blazers Fashion
4. Try Wide-Leg Pant Outfits with Blazers
5. Achieve a Casual Blazer Look with Jogger Pants
How to Wear Blazers and How to Choose the Right One?
Try it On
Make Sure the Shoulder Seams Come to Your Shoulders
Button Up to Check It Doesn’t Pull
Consider the Sleeve Length
Have Both Versatile and Statement Blazers
Once you find the best fitting piece, start thinking about the colors and styles you should implement. It is recommended to stick with both versatile models you can wear frequently and pair them with different garments from your closet, and blazers in prints, patterns, and vibrant colors that make a statement.